Companies over the world have adopted SharePoint Web Content Services to handle complex and dynamic content. SharePoint is especially powerful in handling content, interactivity, personalization and user-generated content. SharePoint is a platform that enables the publishing of content to the web through web content platform and is an important piece of a comprehensive web infrastructure.
While prior versions of SharePoint were largely utilized for intranet purposes, Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 provides new, richer sets of web content management (WCM) functionality enabling organizations to truly use SharePoint for the customer-facing aspect of its business
KEY BENEFITS OF SHAREPOINT WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Process & Manage
- Share & Collaborate
- Index & Search
As reliance on web content has increased, so has the demand for a solution empowering line-of-business and information technology (IT) users with the tools necessary for efficiently and effectively managing these complex, internal- or external-facing websites. Veelead delivers SharePoint WCM consulting services for customers who need to manage and process critical business content.
VEELEAD SERVICES FOR SHAREPOINT WCM WILL HELP YOU
- Create a centralized control panel for providing access rights, expiration and retention of documents. Easy way to develop, manage and audit content, using the Enterprise Content management functionality in Office SharePoint Server.
- Improve the scalability to enhance support for the ever increasing amount of SharePoint content
- Make distribution of content publication tasks and administrative tasks very simple by integrating SharePoint with current Security infrastructure.
- Delegate and control approvals for generated content by employees
- Quick and easy way to migrate, propagate, move and/or copy SharePoint content from one location to another within or across your environment.
- With the aid of SharePoint 2010/2013 Web Content Management the user can create or edit any web content in a much easier way.
These are just the highlights! VeeLead’s team of experts can help you in even more ways to manage content with SharePoint. Contact us for more.