When it comes to the tech landscape, rivalries are considered to be an encouraging trend. Many upgrades from Google, Apple, Microsoft, magnificent product launches, and many more occurred in the past few decades. Every product has competition over others. In this blog, we will check out the comparison between the two popular tech giants, namely Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce.
An overview of the CRM industry
Checking about the ground reality of CRM is vital before discussing the competition of Salesforce Vs. Microsoft Dynamics. CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is the best and fastest-growing software in the present industry. It’s expected for the global CRM market size to reach a CAGR of 14.2 between 2020 to 2027. Your business will be under the colossal transition when you have implemented a CRM system as it holds the complete ability to enhance your business work.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Vs. Salesforce – An Overview
Below is a tabular column that explains the Salesforce Versus Dynamics features in short.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Best user experience. The second-best product in terms of UI based on the familiarity of the Microsoft products.
|The product offers greater benefit to the customers through its ease of use and other related products offered by the Microsoft Dynamics CRM.|
Apex, one of the proprietary language is used to provide good customization but it seems to be tedious.
Competitive pricing and it comes with extra cost for add-ons.
|Lower in cost when compared to Salesforce CRM|
|Holds plenty of third-party applications.|| |
Holds entire suite of applications that enterprises are making use namely office and outlook so it can be integrated to CRM.
Totally there will be three upgrades in a year from Salesforce CRM and it’s designed to be auto-updated.
|Twice a year upgrades namely spring and fall from Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.|
Provides different integrations and plugins with plenty of email systems.
|Provides plenty of third-party plugins but works excellent with the current Microsoft products.|
Offers telephone support but with different fee structure.
|24/7 support, and phone support included for subscription plan.|
|Provides multi-tenant and on-demand hosting options with one-dimensional solution.|| |
Enables in selecting the deployment model based on the organisation’s business requirements. Provides hybrid, online, and on-premise cloud.
Now, let’s check out both giant tech’s Salesforce Versus Dynamics features separately below.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 – An Overview
One of the top-notch business applications that make your business grow. With the help of AI-drive insights, Microsoft Dynamics 365 efficiently delivers the acquired results. No other technology company than Microsoft has greater credibility and footprint with its Microsoft dynamics 365 business applications, Microsoft Power Platform, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, powered by Microsoft Azure. It provides a 360-degree solution that runs on all types of business, including operations, service, sales, marketing, all from a single platform.
The applications of Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM
Following are some of the applications that integrate to offer an all-in-one solution.
- Dynamics 365 for sales: Best applications offer a source of truth for both marketing and sales teams. It provides a comprehensive view of prospect engagements and customer interactions through a single dashboard to make it easy to forecast your subsequent interactions.
- Dynamics 365 for customer service: You can offer the best customer service by responding to the customer’s requests and tracking the complaint requests at lightning speed using the applications.
- Dynamics 365 for field service: The offsite representatives can become productive and responsive with this service.
- Dynamics 365 for marketing: This enables every marketing team to calculate insights and lead scores offered by prospect analytics and intelligence and run campaigns effectively.
- Dynamics 365 for project service automation: One of the mandatory services with resource scheduling, project planning, and expense and time management.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365
Following are some of the advantages offered by the process of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Implementation:
- Supports both cloud and on-premise solutions. It means the business with this feature has the flexibility of working on systems without worrying about the position.
- Microsoft business products, along with seamless integration of Microsoft Dynamics 365, are reliably a great benefit.
- A simple interface is simple for customization and one of the best options for people who need a quicker setup.
Salesforce – An Overview
A cloud-based CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software that holds services and products enables the business to communicate with potential customers, partners, and customers. Salesforce CRM is also one of the best software in the CRM and the most preferred software for customer success. It also helps in tracking customer activity. The smart analytics and user interface provide the best suggestions to the user and customize applications with development tools.
Applications of Salesforce CRM
It’s easy to access a different range of services and products in the mobile, social, and cloud domains with the help of Salesforce CRM. There are three crucial Salesforce CRM applications, namely.
- Sales cloud: It helps in managing the customer, marketing, and sales activity of the organization. Whatever your company type, whether it’s Business to Customer (B2C) or Business to Business (B2B), the sales team undoubtedly needs this Salesforce CRM application.
- Marketing cloud: It’s one of the best digital marketing platforms that can establish brand presence and manage personalized customer journeys in a single platform.
- Service cloud: It helps increase service quality, satisfaction, and customer loyalty, which helps in driving maximum benefit to your business.
Benefits of Salesforce CRM
Following are some of the top-notch advantages of the Salesforce CRM implementation:
- Easy customization: The user interface of the Salesforce CRM offers the best experience for managing and viewing administrative and personal setup tasks. Adding to this, Salesforce AppExchange has plenty of paid and free third-party applications, which offers the best advantage to your business.
- Compatibility: Salesforce CRM is developed to work well on every device like MAC, Windows, and more. It works on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, and more when it comes to browser. It’s also compatible with iOS and Android to ensure a good experience.
- Cloud-based solution: It provides a seamless user experience on any device.
There are both similarities and differences of Salesforce Vs. Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Both CRM have their strengths and weaknesses, which means each CRM is best for specific business requirements. Salesforce is a cloud-based only solution, but Microsoft dynamics 365 CRM provides both cloud deployment and on-premise. It’s essential to understand the business CRM requirements and which one would enhance your business.
What do you think about the CRM products Microsoft Dynamics 365 Vs. Salesforce? Let us know in the comment section below.