Introduction to SharePoint Framework (SPFX)
The SharePoint Framework (SPFx) is a page and web part model that enables client-side development, supports open source tooling, build SharePoint experiences. Provides quick integration with the SharePoint data. SPFX can create custom responsive apps and are mobile friendly also you can use tools and advanced modern web technologies to build productive experiences in the preferred development SharePoint Framework environment setup.
SharePoint Framework Extension
With SPFX extension you can customize more features such as toolbars, list data and views, notification areas. This extends the user experience within modern pages and document libraries. SharePoint Framework has new 3 types of extensions.
1. Application Customizers
2. Command Sets
3. Field Customizers
9 Key benefits of SharePoint Framework Development
1. Performance is reliable
2. End users are allowed to use SharePoint Framework
3. Build SharePoint web parts with latest SPFX development can enabled on both Modern and classic SharePoint Pages
5. Supports Graph API, Teams with personal Tab and also supports 3rd party API’s with AAD security
6. SPFX web part pages supports both SharePoint on-premise and SharePoint online versions
7. Controls are highly responsive.
9. Set of programming tools is based on the common open source customer development tools like npm, yeoman, gulp, TypeScript and webpack.
Is your business looking for custom SharePoint solutions to turn business into 2x faster, automated, to store unlimited data to the cloud. Veelead Solutions SharePoint consultant having team of experienced and skilled SharePoint developer. One of the top notch Microsoft certified Partner. We provide right solutions that fits your business needs. Our SharePoint expert ready to support various businesses.