It can get very difficult to keep up with Microsoft giving new updates regularly and impossible to be up-to-date with what Dynamics 365 has to offer. However, this article will talk about the various modules available, and the features involved. In this guide, we take a look at the different types of modules in Dynamics 365 and help you decide which Dynamics 365 module is the right fit for your business needs.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a cloud-based business applications platform that connects components of customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP), along with several productivity applications and artificial intelligence tools.
Types of Modules in Dynamics 365:
Finance and Operations
Project Service Automation
The Finance and Operations module is important when you want to streamline and automate your supply chain system, it is like the accounting division of Dynamics 365. The Finance and Operations module provides financial management including all the reporting and analytical tools, while also including manufacturing tools for production planning, scheduling, cost management, project management, and warehouse and inventory control tools required for the supply chain management. This module is useful to:
- Advance your financial performance.
- Close accounts more quickly.
- Create comprehensive reports.
- Improve profitability with the use of strategic monitoring.
- Ensure global compliance.
Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations from an operational point of view, allows you to:
- Optimize productivity with connected operations.
- Choose the right-fit manufacturing processes.
- Enhance operational procedures.
- Simplify resource management.
- Improve production.
- Boost quality and customer satisfaction.
Dynamics 365 for Commerce module allows you to consolidate your brand’s back-office and in-store operations effectively, hence, is an ideal module for retailers. This application not only enhances the in-store customer experience with the help of customization but also improves employee productivity. With the help of this module, retailers can create innovative shopping experiences – that, in turn, helps retain customers through a consistent shopping experience, increase revenue, and ensure customer satisfaction. This module is useful to:
- Manage multiple stores efficiently, and improve sales.
- Quickly adapt to the constantly changing needs of your customers.
- Reduce satisfaction costs, enhance inventory utilization, and effectively handle your business operations by using customer insights.
MS Dynamics for Talent enables your Human Resource team to hire the best candidates by empowering them with the required tools which will drive their success and deliver impactful results.
Dynamics 365 for Talent combines the resources of Office 365 and LinkedIn to swiftly find and integrate the best people for your business.
This module enables newly inducted employees with all the information they need by providing them access to a portal with all the information in a single location. This process will help managers handle resources and time efficiently as all the information your new employee needs is already available at his/her fingertips.
The Dynamics 365 for HR module comes with a comprehensive tool that handles leaves for vacations, payroll, training, and everything related to employee management.
Whether your organization is focused on B2B or B2C, this module has been developed to improve the sales process. Dynamics 365 for Sales module can be used to handle and build a cohesive sales process within your company. The sales module has all the assets you need to convert your client connections into a tangible turnover. The sales module enables you to:
- Capacitate smarter selling with embedded insights.
- Empower sellers to establish relationships with genuine and personal engagement.
- Improve seller productivity with seamless tools.
- Improve sales performance.
- Get added AI-driven insights to enhance sales.
This module is for any company concerned with after-sales services. The module’s Built-in innovation delivers quicker, more personalized service and adds more value to every communication, even while on the go. The Customer Service module allows you to:
- Interact with customers on any device or channel.
- Make it straightforward for agents to meet growing customer expectations.
- Make it easy for agents to take the right action when necessary.
- Improve constantly while lessening the cost to serve utilizing data and intelligence to change how you provide services.
The project Service Automation module allows you to increase growth by efficiently optimizing the project management process and increase profitability by managing budgets and increasing productivity. With the Project Service Automation module you can:
- Manage projects efficiently.
- Optimize your resources.
- Predict project profitability.
- Improve productivity.
- Innovate with an adaptable and modern platform.
Dynamics 365 for Field Service assists you in delivering a seamless, end-to-end service experience, and its added intelligence serves you to determine service concerns before they transpire. This module developed to assist the field service team helps you reduce operational costs and deliver real and positive field experiences. Dynamics 365 for Field Service enables you to:
- Develop your operational performance with IoT.
- Improve your service experience by detecting, troubleshooting, and resolving issues proactively so a technician is only included when required.
- Get the highest value of your resources by automating the dispatch process of the right technician and get the most value out of your resources.
- Earn complete customer trust by enabling technicians with a 360-degree view of your customers and real-time supervision to increase resolution time.
- Provide customers with proactive updates, self-service portals,.
- and technician tracking to assure a positive experience.
Dynamics 365 for Marketing helps discover and sustain more sales-ready leads by going beyond basic marketing tactics, and this module helps turn prospects into business relationships. With Dynamics 365 for Marketing you can make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing ROI by automating processes, and inter-connecting sales and marketing. Connect sales and marketing, automate processes, and make smarter decisions to maximize your marketing ROI. The Dynamics 365 for Marketing module empowers you to:
- Generate more leads across various channels.
- Prioritize leads, track progress, automate hand-off to marketing teams.
- Increase marketing ROI with analytics that tracks marketing performance.
- Drive multi-channel campaigns.
- Personalized shopping experiences.
- Find sale-worthy leads using LinkedIn.
- Simplify event management.
How do Veelead Solutions come into play?
Veelead solutions offer distinct and feature-rich Microsoft services with these different types of modules in Dynamics 365 for various industries like – education, nonprofit, insurance, real estate, finance, and so on. Our process is simple, transparent and our team is here to gather all required information. We create a complete roadmap of a custom solution and keep you posted about the progress. We at Veelead Solutions can help you figure out the right type of module in Dynamics 365 that satisfies your business requirements.