Companies over the world have adopted SharePoint Web Content Services to handle complex and dynamic content. SharePoint is especially powerful in handling content, interactivity, personalization and user-generated content. SharePoint is a platform that enables the publishing of content to the web through web content platform and is an important piece of a comprehensive web infrastructure.
While prior versions of SharePoint were largely utilized for intranet purposes, Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 provides new, richer sets of web content management (WCM) functionality enabling organizations to truly use SharePoint for the customer-facing aspect of its business
KEY BENEFITS OF SHAREPOINT WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT
- Process & Manage
- Share & Collaborate
- Index & Search
As reliance on web content has increased, so has the demand for a solution empowering line-of-business and information technology (IT) users with the tools necessary for efficiently and effectively managing these complex, internal- or external-facing websites. Veelead delivers SharePoint WCM consulting services for customers who need to manage and process critical business content.
WEB CONTENT MANAGEMENT IN SHAREPOINT SERVER HELPS
- Create a centralized control panel for providing access rights, expiration and retention of documents. Easy way to develop, manage and audit content, using the Enterprise Content management functionality in Office SharePoint Server features.
- Improve the scalability to enhance SharePoint support for the ever increasing amount of SharePoint content
- Make distribution of content publication tasks and administrative tasks very simple by integrating SharePoint with current Security infrastructure.
- Delegate and control approvals for generated content by employees
- Quick and easy way to migrate, propagate, move and/or copy SharePoint online content from one location to another within or across your environment.
- With the aid of SharePoint 2010/2013 Web Content Management system the user can create or edit any web content in a much easier way.
These are just the highlights! VeeLead’s team of SharePoint experts can help you in even more ways to manage content with SharePoint. Contact us for more.