Reduce Invoicing Workloads With Automated Systems
Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System
Invoicing has generally remained paper-based, even in today’s increasingly computerized environment. Manually inputted accounts payable systems generate bottlenecks in the process, resulting in late payments or inaccuracies. This results in cash flow concerns as well as wasted time. Automating invoice processes enhances compliance and accuracy while also freeing up time that can be spent resolving customer complaints.
How Can We help You?
Why Choose Veelead For Your Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System?
- Trusted Microsoft partner since 2012
- End-to-end well-defined processes
- Microsoft-certified Cloud Solution Provider
- Strict Adherence to Standards and Regulations
- Multiple engagement models
- No data loss & downtime during implementation
- An expert team and top-class professional services
- Cost-effective, efficient & secure solution
- Goal-oriented and quality-driven process
- End-to-end services from ideal to implementation
- On-time delivery
- Competitive pricing
- Transparent communication
- Data-driven planning
- Support multiple time zones
Get Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System Customized Exclusive for Your Needs
Technologies We Use
Our Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System is fully integrated with SharePoint that can be easily scaled from small businesses to large enterprises. Its user-friendly employee self-service dashboard provides a simple interface for applying and viewing the status of invoices generated. The SharePoint invoice management system makes it simple for businesses to save all invoices automatically to a SharePoint Document Library for safekeeping and future references.
Stop wasting time in your organization receiving and processing invoices. Not only is manual processing time-consuming, but it is also costly. You can create the automation flow using Power Automate (Microsoft Flow) along with SharePoint to make this procedure more efficient and accurate. Capture and extract data in minutes with Microsoft 365 Invoice management system and remove the hassle of having to create new templates and rules for each new invoice layout in your workflow.
Our unique invoice management system includes Power Apps that integrate with existing Microsoft 365 data sources including SharePoint Online, and Dynamics 365. Automatically produce professional and detailed invoices in a variety of templates using Power Apps. Centralized invoice data management makes your administrative activities more productive and efficient.
As Microsoft Teams is a hub for teamwork, automate your invoice processing from there. Route the email and create an invoice approval request within Microsoft Teams. Our Microsoft 365 invoice management system makes you manage invoice approval tasks even easier. This avoids the process of keeping track of emails or open tasks and allows you to view your entire queue direct from Teams.
Why Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System?
The reading and processing of all incoming invoices are automated with SharePoint and Microsoft 365’s digital processing. You can create a robust invoice automation system with low costs to your organization by leveraging your existing Microsoft 365 subscription with SharePoint and Microsoft Power Platform. This ensures that all invoicing processes are handled simply, quickly, and transparently: from factual invoice verification to approval and final account assignment. In accordance with the law, all invoices and other relevant information are maintained in the digital archive, allowing for easy access at any time. Your employees will be able to process all invoices swiftly and easily with modern and transparent interfaces.
Reduce the time it takes to process an invoice from days to hours: Everyone desires prompt payment. However, manually processing invoices can generate delays, cash flow concerns, and friction between employees and the accounts payable department – as well as vendor conflicts. Payments can now be streamlined and expedited, ensuring that everyone is satisfied.
Automate and Streamline invoicing processes with ease: Robotic process automation (RPA) collects data from invoices fast and accurately. It is then automatically directed to your accounts payable team for evaluation and verification, after which it is either contested or accepted and paid by finance employees.
Manage your invoice system through a workflow system: The elimination of many pain points that were previously an inescapable aspect of invoice administration is made possible by mapping and automating your invoicing process. To ensure that data is appropriately recorded in the accounting system, connect current ERP systems via digital processes. Send requests to the appropriate budget manager or escalate past-due invoices automatically. Create powerful forms that capture and validate all essential data while maintaining a complete invoice audit trail.
Benefits of Our Microsoft 365 Invoice Management System
- Ability to receive an invoice from a vendor by email, online site, mobile app, scanner, and other methods
- Workflow to route invoices for approval Storage of documents in a secure, manageable, and reportable manner
- Throughout the approval process, data inputs are collected to establish how the invoice should be classified to the appropriate GL account
- Notifications when documents are not paid, managers are slow to authorize, and invoices do not match purchase orders
- Verification of budgets, including if they exist and whether they have been exceeded
- Create the right transaction in real-time and supports both PO and Non-PO invoices
- Flexible invoice capture with numerous submit options; from email, check request, mobile app, or vendor portal options
- Accommodate diverse business processes including vendor on-boarding as well as internal check request invoice submission